Monday, March 2, 2009

Thoughts


Some things that I am thinking today.
  1. I wonder if the guy who put the engagement ring, to surprise his Fiance, in a milk shake and she swallowed it, is going to buy her a new one. It went in on like Wednesday and came out on Thursday. HMMM.
  2. I am really excited about the Bible being on my Blackberry now. I downloaded it this morning. I am getting more and more dependent on my Blackberry, I think if I lost it I would be lost. One scripture that I read this morning after downloading it: Proverbs 30: 7-9:
  3. I wonder sometimes what my boundaries are as a Youth Minister? How far do I, in so many words "stick my nose into a Teens business, especially when I disagree with a Parents decision." Who's idea was this "Youth Minister" thing any way:) I did not think it would be this tough at times. I wonder why these teens have the peer pressure that they have.
  4. I wonder why our dog gets under our couch in the sun room and barks at us. I have a really good video of Cheryl and Kyla trying to get him out. I wonder if Cheryl would be mad at me if I posted it?
  5. I wonder why the State of Texas punishes our children with the TAKS test. Kyla takes one tomorrow. She has been working so hard the last several weeks on her school work. She has really done great on the tests that she has taken, and she has been studying so hard for the TAKS.
  6. I wonder where my sunglasses are? I found them while we were on the ski trip. Wore a pull over that I have not worn in months, stuck my hand in the pocket and there they were. I wonder why I can not keep up with them? I wish I could put them in my blackberry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where your sunglasses are.. ha ha ha... They are in my car.. Maybe I should take over responsiblity of these and only give them to you when needed... Love ya honey...
Cheryl

Sharla said...

Well, if we are the parents - feel free to stick your nose in! :)